Jamie has signed a number of books in aid of the 23 Foundation with all profits going to our good causes.
Essential reading for players, fans and coaches’ – Steven Gerrard
Liverpool 4-0 Barcelona 2019
Man United 2-1 Bayern Munich 1999
AC Milan 3 – 3 Liverpool 2005
Are these the greatest games ever played?
From Jurgen Klopp to Gary Neville, Xavi to David Beckham, Jamie Carragher speaks with teammates, rivals, managers and legends of the sport to identify and analyse football’s greatest encounters.
As Carra and his contributors take you into the dressing rooms and out onto the pitches of the world’s most celebrated stadiums, they relive some of the defining moments of their playing careers as well as many more from the greatest football matches ever played – from title deciders and cup finals to against-all-odds comebacks, tactical masterclasses and old school classics.
Packed full of hilariously stories, exclusive anecdotes and refreshing appraisals, in The Greatest Games Jamie Carragher takes you into the heart of these matches, revealing new insights into the teams, players and coaches that have shaped football.
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
- ANY return or exchange request must be made within 21 days of date of order. (see Holiday exceptions below)
In the rare event that you need to return defective merchandise, you must contact us to report the item defective within seven (7) days of receiving the order.
For complete terms and conditions, please see our returns & exchange policy page.
- Returned clothing items must be unwashed with the original tags ATTACHED. Clothing items with the tags removed cannot be returned due to health and safety considerations.
- In the rare event that you need to return defective merchandise, the defective item must be returned in its original, unworn condition with original packaging/tags.
- All returned items must be in their original packaging and in new condition. Returns are totally fine but we need to be able to restock it.
Final Sale & Non-Returnable Items
- All jersey sales with ANY name/number (player or personal) are final. Jerseys arrive blank from Nike and each name, number and patch combination are made to order.
- Any clearance items or products specifically marked as non-returnable.
- General return guidelines above apply.
- To exchange an item, please return the original item according to the returns and exchange policies and place a new order.
- Buying something as a gift and worried it won’t fit? No worries! All orders placed between 11/01 and 12/25 have until January 15th to request a return or exchange with the exception of final sale & non-returnable items outlined above.