LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB are Premier League, European and World football club champions and ANDY ROBERTSON is one of the most popular players in Jürgen Klopp’s all-conquering team.
Robbo: Now You’re Gonna Believe Us is the never told before inside account of their rise to sporting immortality as seen through the eyes of the charismatic defender who has built up a cult following among the club’s worldwide fanbase.
Considered by many to be the finest left-back in the world, Scotland captain Robertson lifts the lid for the first time on a remarkable period in Anfield history.
From the heartbreak of Champions League final defeat to Real Madrid in 2018 through to the Reds’ first top-flight league title in 30 years and taking in the unprecedented drama of the Covid-19 enforced lockdown, this is a revealing and entertaining story that will fascinate and inspire fans.
- ANY return or exchange request must be made within 21 days of date of order. (see Holiday exceptions below)
In the rare event that you need to return defective merchandise, you must contact us to report the item defective within seven (7) days of receiving the order.
For complete terms and conditions, please see our returns & exchange policy page.
- Returned clothing items must be unwashed with the original tags ATTACHED. Clothing items with the tags removed cannot be returned due to health and safety considerations.
- In the rare event that you need to return defective merchandise, the defective item must be returned in its original, unworn condition with original packaging/tags.
- All returned items must be in their original packaging and in new condition. Returns are totally fine but we need to be able to restock it.
Final Sale & Non-Returnable Items
- All jersey sales with ANY name/number (player or personal) are final. Jerseys arrive blank from Nike and each name, number and patch combination are made to order.
- Any clearance items or products specifically marked as non-returnable.
- General return guidelines above apply.
- To exchange an item, please return the original item according to the returns and exchange policies and place a new order.
- Buying something as a gift and worried it won’t fit? No worries! All orders placed between 11/01 and 12/25 have until January 15th to request a return or exchange with the exception of final sale & non-returnable items outlined above.