Free to all fans who have purchased this seasons 20/21 Shirts. Terms & conditions apply. This item ships free.
Liverpool FC Expedia Sleeve Sponsor Application Guidelines
All Official 20/21 Nike Liverpool FC Shirts purchased before the 30th November from all official global outlets will be eligible to receive a free self-application patch. (This excludes Infants & Baby Kits)
All orders are subject to proof of purchase being requested from Anfield Shop.
The patches on this page are for application at home with a domestic iron. Instructions for correct application are included inside the packaging and are available for download here: download patch application instructions.
The patch should be centrally aligned on the left sleeve, as follows. Please see the photo provided for an additional visual aid:
- For adult home and away shirts: 6 cm from upper edge of lower sleeve cuff
- For junior home and away shirts: 4 cm from upper edge of lower sleeve cuff
- For adult third and goalkeeper shirts: 4 cm from upper edge of lower sleeve cuff
- For adult third and goalkeeper shirts: 3 cm from upper edge of lower sleeve cuff
Terms and Conditions
- All Official 20/21 Nike Liverpool FC Shirts purchased after the 1st December 9:00 GMT will have an option to add an Expedia patch to the shirt. (This excludes Youth, Infants & Baby Kits)
- All Official 20/21 Nike Liverpool FC Shirts purchased before the 30th November from all official global outlets will be eligible to receive a free self-application patch. (This excludes Infants & Baby Kits)
- A maximum of 5 patches per size/color variation can be ordered.
- All orders are subject to proof of purchase being requested from Liverpool FC and/or AnfieldShop.com
- Liverpool FC are not responsible any damage caused by self-application. Any variation from the application instructions will result in poor application. Liverpool FC accept no liabilities for damaged garments or poor application download patch application instructions.
- ANY return or exchange request must be made within 21 days of date of order. (see Holiday exceptions below)
In the rare event that you need to return defective merchandise, you must contact us to report the item defective within seven (7) days of receiving the order.
For complete terms and conditions, please see our returns & exchange policy page.
- Returned clothing items must be unwashed with the original tags ATTACHED. Clothing items with the tags removed cannot be returned due to health and safety considerations.
- In the rare event that you need to return defective merchandise, the defective item must be returned in its original, unworn condition with original packaging/tags.
- All returned items must be in their original packaging and in new condition. Returns are totally fine but we need to be able to restock it.
Final Sale & Non-Returnable Items
- All jersey sales with ANY name/number (player or personal) are final. Jerseys arrive blank from Nike and each name, number and patch combination are made to order.
- Any clearance items or products specifically marked as non-returnable.
- General return guidelines above apply.
- To exchange an item, please return the original item according to the returns and exchange policies and place a new order.
- Buying something as a gift and worried it won’t fit? No worries! All orders placed between 11/01 and 12/25 have until January 15th to request a return or exchange with the exception of final sale & non-returnable items outlined above.