IMAGINE sitting in the living room of Liverpool Football Club legend Ian Rush as he shows you the medals he has won, the shirts he has worn and swapped with the game’s biggest names, the hat-trick balls he has collected, and the boots he has scored his famous goals in...
When dad Francis first started a modest scrapbook comprising local newspaper cuttings of his young son’s footballing achievements in the early 1970s, little did he realise what it would lead to.
Ian Rush went on to become one of the world’s greatest strikers, going from kickarounds in the street in his native north Wales to claiming the illustrious European Golden Boot. Wearing the famous number 9 shirt, he rewrote history and won many of the game’s top honours. His amazing 346 goal haul for Liverpool FC will arguably never be surpassed.
Now, Rush has unearthed his father’s original scrapbook and dusted down his many other prized personal treasures, many of which are being revealed for the first time.
Any Liverpool fan will enjoy this fascinating glimpse inside the private world of one of Anfield’s biggest legends.
- ANY return or exchange request must be made within 21 days of date of order. (see Holiday exceptions below)
In the rare event that you need to return defective merchandise, you must contact us to report the item defective within seven (7) days of receiving the order.
For complete terms and conditions, please see our returns & exchange policy page.
- Returned clothing items must be unwashed with the original tags ATTACHED. Clothing items with the tags removed cannot be returned due to health and safety considerations.
- In the rare event that you need to return defective merchandise, the defective item must be returned in its original, unworn condition with original packaging/tags.
- All returned items must be in their original packaging and in new condition. Returns are totally fine but we need to be able to restock it.
Final Sale & Non-Returnable Items
- All jersey sales with ANY name/number (player or personal) are final. Jerseys arrive blank from Nike and each name, number and patch combination are made to order.
- Any clearance items or products specifically marked as non-returnable.
- General return guidelines above apply.
- To exchange an item, please return the original item according to the returns and exchange policies and place a new order.
- Buying something as a gift and worried it won’t fit? No worries! All orders placed between 11/01 and 12/25 have until January 15th to request a return or exchange with the exception of final sale & non-returnable items outlined above.