An Anfield Shop exclusive! Decal featuring the Liverbird in gold.
Made of outdoor vinyl, permanent adhesive, image cut to the outside dimension of logo, full color detail is printed with a 3 yr outdoor rating.
Measures approximately 2.5" x 4".
Made in the USA.
1. Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use Windex or similar products because it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the sticker from adhering well.
2. Prepare the sticker for application by firmly rubbing a squeegee or credit card across the clear transfer tape. This removes any air bubbles that may have formed and makes the sticker cling to the transfer tape.
3. Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. If the sticker clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat step 2.
4. Slowly lower the sticker onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card. For best results, wait 24 hours before moving to the next step.
5. Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If sticker pulls away from the surface repeat step 4.
- ANY return or exchange request must be made within 21 days of date of order. (see Holiday exceptions below)
In the rare event that you need to return defective merchandise, you must contact us to report the item defective within seven (7) days of receiving the order.
For complete terms and conditions, please see our returns & exchange policy page.
- Returned clothing items must be unwashed with the original tags ATTACHED. Clothing items with the tags removed cannot be returned due to health and safety considerations.
- In the rare event that you need to return defective merchandise, the defective item must be returned in its original, unworn condition with original packaging/tags.
- All returned items must be in their original packaging and in new condition. Returns are totally fine but we need to be able to restock it.
Final Sale & Non-Returnable Items
- All jersey sales with ANY name/number (player or personal) are final. Jerseys arrive blank from Nike and each name, number and patch combination are made to order.
- Any clearance items or products specifically marked as non-returnable.
- General return guidelines above apply.
- To exchange an item, please return the original item according to the returns and exchange policies and place a new order.
- Buying something as a gift and worried it won’t fit? No worries! All orders placed between 11/01 and 12/25 have until January 15th to request a return or exchange with the exception of final sale & non-returnable items outlined above.