- A free standard shipping option is offered to all US orders over $100 and all Canadian orders over $200 CAD. All day. Every day.
- For the majority of our shipments within the US we use USPS as our standard. We can also ship via FedEx or UPS on request with the supporter covering any additional costs.
- All items (unless noted in the item description) ship from our HQ outside Seattle, Washington.
- In the event that a package is returned to us, if we shipped to the address you gave on checkout we will refund your purchase price minus the shipping costs.
Shipping to Supporters in Canada
- Shipping charges DO NOT include taxes, customs, or duties that may incur upon entering Canada. These are solely the obligation of the customer. The Anfield Shop assumes no responsibility for any charges.
- To estimate customs duties and taxes head to the Canada Border Services Agency as these fees can differ by province and is primarily determined by the order purchase price.
- We offer USPS and DHL shipping services to Canada. USPS is less expensive but takes longer to arrive (anywhere from 7-14 business days between the two services offered). DHL is very quick (2-5 business days) but shipments will likely incur brokerage/customs/duties fees charged and collected by DHL.
- In 2021 we will be working hard to develop alternative options for supporters in Canada to minimize transportation and duties costs.