Holiday Ordering Best Practices from Anfield Shop HQ
Hey Reds! The holiday season is in full swing! While this is a lovely time of year and is personally my favorite, it is also extremely hectic. Finding the perfect gifts is hard enough, throw in the added stress of getting the correct sizes, online ordering, and shipping details and it can become overwhelming. I'll hopefully ease that stress a bit by taking you through the best practices for holiday orders.
- If you can, order early. This will wipe away any doubt about getting your gifts in time, which is where the majority of stress comes from.
- Be sure to thoroughly check sizing. Some items differ so be sure to utilize our size charts and have a look in the description for the model's size for reference.
- Once your order is placed changes can't be made to that order.
- We will be running some great sales during the holiday period! However, you cannot combine discounts.
- Similarly, you cannot combine discount codes and reward points at checkout.
- If your order is being sent to a work address, be sure to have the business name on the order. This will ensure the package will be accepted at that address and not sent back.
- All orders with The Anfield Shop come with a tracking number. If you are wondering about the whereabouts of your order, please check the delivery status through your tracking number.
Happy holidays and happy shopping Reds!
Leave a comment